Useful Codeigniter Tutorials and Resources – Part I
Last modified on by
CodeIgniter is a powerful framework that lets you create web apps very simply and elegantly. It’s an open source PHP framework with a very small footprint, built for PHP coders who need a simple and elegant toolkit to create full-featured web applications.
Cool, that sounds great, so how do you get started using it? Well, this article features some useful CodeIgniter tutorials to help with your web app development: think of it as the CodeIgniter toolbox. Whether you need a tutorial on how to get started with CodeIgniter, or you’re looking for a guide on how to implement a specific feature or function, there’s likely a resource in this list for you.
In this easy NetTuts+ tutorial, you’ll learn how to build a RSS 2.0 feed with CodeIgniter. After this tutorial, you will be able to build a feed for any custom website in no time at all.
A tutorial by Anant Garg on how to create facebook style chat module using codeigniter framework
Web Services – Codeigniter
- CodeIgniter Rest Server – A fully RESTful server implementation for CodeIgniter.
- CodeIgniter-REST Client – A RESTful client CodeIgniter library.
- HybridIgniter – HybridAuth – CodeIgniter integration.
- Omnipay – A framework agnostic, multi-gateway payment processing library.
- Veritrans Codeigniter – Payment gateway library on Veritrans.
- Codeigniter TwitterOauth – CodeIgniter and TwitterOauth library integration.
- CodeIgniter-Twitter – Twitter API library for CodeIgniter.
- CodeIgniter-Facebook – Facebook Graph API, OpenGraph, and Connect.
- CodeIgniter-bitly – A CodeIgniter library for the bit.ly REST API.
Codeigniter Template Engines
- Twiggy – Template engine implementation for CodeIgniter.
- CodeIgniter-Template – Template library for CodeIgniter.
- CodeIgniter Template Library – A template library for CodeIgniter.
- MY_Controller – Simple template engine and many convenience features.
- Assets – Simple assets manager supports LESS, SASS, CoffeeScript.
- Attire – An implementation of Twig template engine and Sprockets-PHP asset manager framework for CodeIgniter 3.0x.