Converting Normal HTML Form into Ajax Powered Form with jQuery
ALAJAX is a jQuery plugin that converts a normal HTML form into Ajax by only including the script. It sends the form by AJAX to the URL given in “action” property of the form. Also, the plugin uses the “method” property to use POST or GET method.
- Converts forms into AJAX simply.
- No programming background needed.
- Lightweight code (3KB uncompressed).
- Easy to understand and to modify.
- Cool for Developers, designers and website owners
How to use it
If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)http://w3lessons.info/2013/01/19/converting-normal-html-form-into-ajax-powered-form-with-jquery/http://w3lessons.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/normal-html-form-into-Ajax.jpghttp://w3lessons.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/normal-html-form-into-Ajax-150x150.jpgFreebiesjqueryjquery plugin,Login form,Signup form